Friday, June 19, 2009

The Green Revolution with Bling

Can you tell? I am in a Green mood with lots of bling! ...I was planning on doing more batts in lots of funky colours this week but time-as usual- went walkabout. I have been extremely busy getting enough yarns together for the yearly handknitters guild wool expo that is taking place at the Brunswick Town Hall Saturday the 27th of June from 10 til 3: so I have been hand spinning, dyeing and making batts til I went batty...lol I have lots more than I am offering you here on the blog, so if you are able to come and visit me at the Wool Expo next Saturday please come down and have a cuddle :) there are yak yarns, angora yarns, camel yarns and silks and a very special blend sock yarn of blue faced Leicester-bunny-nylon with 345meters per 100grams: perfect for socks ! YUM! and ofcourse I will have a rainbow of colours available in our organic cashmerino laceweight yarn !Since I hand spin and hand dye everything myself there is a limited supply of , well..., everything...lol. So don't be shy, stalk me when you want to give some fluffy goodness a nice home ! have a great week and see you at the Wool expo on the 27th, visit me at the Arts Centre Market every Sunday in Melbourne (southgate, stall nr 34) or have virtual fluff drool sessions on line here on my blog or on www.Ravelry.com/ixchelbunny-fibre-and-yarn . I still have not finished the ixchel website and paul did mention that it is going to be a running joke: I have been saying for over two years now! that the online shop website is coming soon ! lol All I need is a bit more time ...lol...so, if any of you know where I can get my hands on some extra stashes of time, let me know, I will order some...lol. My burnt right hand is healing well by the way, which makes spinning and dyeing a bit easier..:) Thank you all for your wonderful wishes and healing thoughts! Have a great week !

Hand dyed Super Angorinos 17micron 150-160g/AU$22

Cocktail party -sold-

Flip Flop Fly -sold-
Autumn Fever


genie in a bottle -sold-


Pink Power


Rainforest -1 left-


Rose coloured glasses

Strawberry TimTam


Hand spun and Hand dyed Peace silk 8ply (250meters/100grams) AU$15/50grams


Forest gold (200grams available)

Passion Flower(200grams available)

Party (+/-200grams available)

Deep Sea (+/- 200grams available)


Raspberry Flash (+/- 200grams available)


Caribbean (+/-200grams available)


Autumn Fiesta (+/- 200grams available)
Hand dyed Mulberry Silk 2 ply (1250meters/100grams) AU$35/100grams

heather at dusk


Mossy green fields -sold-

Raspberry beret

Funky Bunny Batts and Bunny Bling Batts !!!!!
The Green Revolution series ...
Diva Funky Bunny Batt 71 grams (AU$27)
organic 17micron merino, angora bunny, silk silk silk! bling! glitz, sari silk, soy silk


"Glamour Bun" Funky Bunny Batt, 123grams AU$40 -SOLD-
angora bunny, organic 17micron merino, silk silk silk, angelina, glitz Bling! soy silk

Emerald Bunny Bling Batt (52grams AU$21)
angora bunny, organic 17micron merino, silk silk silk, angelina, glitz Bling! AU$21

"Goldfields" Funky Bunny batt (106grams AU$33)
angora bunny, organic 17micron merino, silk silk silk, angelina, glitz Bling! soy silk


"Moss Money Bunny" Bling batt
angora bunny, organic 17micron merino, silk silk silk, shredded money and Bling! AU$22

Moss Bunny Bling Batt
angora bunny, organic 17micron merino, silk silk silk, shredded money and Bling! AU$18

Hand dyed organic cashmerino yarn, 1ply/laceweight (550meters/50grams/AU$18)
dark Quarry

Rainforest bash

Sage wisdom

Sky flash


Wombat walkabout

No comments: