Friday, October 10, 2014

Gold and more !


It seems like only yesterday I did an update but ofcourse it is already a week that has gone by. I was at the Pascoe Vale spinners guild on Tuesday and it was awesome !Thank you so much for organising such an amazing event and inviting me !! It did make for a week that was extra short…I have tried to make up for it and will make it up for you who couldn’t visit me at any of the last shows with..wait for it: my own super luxurious blend with Norwegian Qiviut from Norway! It is beyond magic and soft and awesome and ..well all the superlatives you can possibly think of ! Also on this update I want to let you in on an extra special opportunity to sign in on Dragon Gold Bunny Batts and Dragon Bunny Tops ! More on that later!
Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Always happy to enable. All my contact details are to be found at the end of this weeks blog entry. Have fun !!!


TUNDRA Tops

Super Soft and amazing to spin! Very very special blend of the amazing musk ox fibre !!


This blend is out of this world awesome: 25% Qiviut , eco merino, silk, cashmere, angora, tencel

50grams (+/-1.75Oz); AU$25

 
Witches Cauldron-sold-

 
Werewolf-sold-

 
Vampire Romance

 
Romantic Mermaid


 
Pumpkin party

 
Monster Mash-sold-
 
Natural

 
Loch Ness



 
Godzilla-sold-



 
Frankenstein-sold-



IxCHeL Event to start celebrating the next Hobbit movie coming in December and..well..because I am partial to Dragons !

Smaug Dragon Bunny Batts and matching Smaug Dragon Tops!

Sign in to receive your Smaug batts and tops, coming up end of November in a very special super limited release !

We all know that Smaug the Dragon loves GOLD so here’s your chance to spin some amazingly special batts and tops with a blend of :

angora
cashmere
eco merino
Peace silk and ....
very RARE SHEEP BREEDs !!:
Valois blacknose (the cutest sheep !) +
 North Ronaldsay!(seaweed sheep) all combined with  a magic gold ingredient!!!!!!
The Smaug batts will be inspired by the Dragon from the Hobbit in all its grandeur ! and I will ONLY make enough batts for those who sign in. Same thing goes for the tops! Sign in on the Smaug batts and tops will close end of this month!! Only the ones that sign in will have these exclusive IxCHeL Smaug Dragon Batts and tops!

the batts will each weigh appr 150grams each!  AU$32
the tops are a 100g + each ! AU$24
There will only be a very very limited supply!!

YOu will have to sign in before October 24! Pm on Ravelry or facebook or email me :-)  Single double or combined serves will be avaible !

 



 



How To Order:

1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. message me on facebook or ravelry where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.

Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.
Thank you so much for your help and support !


 

 RABBIT ON !


((hugs))


Charly



qrcode

No comments: