Friday, October 17, 2014

Zenspiration and pure Luxury


After last weeks update with the super special TUNDRA blend with Qiviut, I thought, What can I possibly do as a follow up ? It’s like having to go on stage after an absolute amazing performance of an artist…what to do? Well the only one who would not get stage fright is the following blend that I absolutely LOVE and can surely compete to be a star of the show! Even after the TUNDRA! It’s the Nr5 Pure Luxury: a blend of 5 sensual and luxurious fibres: White Bison!!, Angora bunny, Cream Yak, Australian Cashmere and Tencel. Safe to say that these fibres are heaven to spin on their own but in this blend it is truly out of this world! Also , white bison is hard, very very hard to come by! Therefore, it is rare, and there is obviously only a very limited supply of this n5 Blend. Once you try it , there is just no turning back. Also on this update I want to let you in on an extra special opportunity to sign in on Dragon Gold Bunny Batts and Dragon Bunny Tops ! More on that later! This week I have been trying to get on top of all the Angora bunny haircuts and clippings, for the Smaug adventure coming up ofcourse and also the preparation of all the clubs. This weekend all the painting and drying of all the fibres is planned and the clubs will be sent out next week ! Exciting !!! In short: no breathing space here on the IxCHeL Fibre farm!...lol For those in the IxCHeL Fibre Club and the Sock club: I am offering you an extra braid if you would like with no extra shipping ! Just pm me , email me or rav msg me. Name of the October colourway is : “Samhain”
Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any questions okay? Always happy to enable. All my contact details are to be found at the end of this weeks blog entry. Have fun !!!


Nr5 Pure Luxury Tops

Super Soft and amazing to spin! Very very special blend of the amazing white bison, yak, Angora bunny, Cashmere and tencel fibre !!




50grams (+/-1.75Oz); AU$22

 
Zombies and Mermaids

 
Zenspiration

 
Velvet Wine

 
Soft Kitty


 
Revolution


Raelene
(I had to name this colourway after Raelene from Inverleigh farm…
coz I love to tease and…coz I know how much she “loves” green and purple..lol)

 
Werewolf

 
Luxury Cruise

 
Lady Galadriel


 
IndiGO !


Honey Bee Denim

 
Happy

 
Daleks In Manhattan

 
CoCo


 
Absinthe Fairy




LAST WEEK TO SIGN UP !!! IxCHeL Event to start celebrating the next Hobbit movie coming in December and..well..because I am partial to Dragons !

Smaug Dragon Bunny Batts and matching Smaug Dragon Tops!

Sign in to receive your Smaug batts and tops, coming up end of November in a very special super limited release !

We all know that Smaug the Dragon loves GOLD so here’s your chance to spin some amazingly special batts and tops with a blend of :

angora
cashmere
eco merino
Peace silk and ....
very RARE SHEEP BREEDs !!:
Valois blacknose (the cutest sheep !) +
North Ronaldsay!(seaweed sheep) all combined with a magic gold ingredient!!!!!!
The Smaug batts will be inspired by the Dragon from the Hobbit in all its grandeur ! and I will ONLY make enough batts for those who sign in. Same thing goes for the tops! Sign in on the Smaug batts and tops will close end of this month!! Only the ones that sign in will have these exclusive IxCHeL Smaug Dragon Batts and tops!

the batts will each weigh appr 150grams each!  AU$32
the tops are a 100g + each ! AU$24
There will only be a very very limited supply!!

YOu will have to sign in before October 24! Pm on Ravelry or facebook or email me :-)  Single double or combined serves will be avaible !

 



 



How To Order:

1. You can email me on ixchel at rabbit dot com dot au or ixchelbunny at yahoo dot com dot au
2. message me on facebook or ravelry where I am Ixchelbunny.

I will email you right back with all your order details and payment methods.

Any questions? Any custom orders for yarn or dyeing fibre? Please don’t hesitate to ask! Always happy to enable.
Thank you so much for your help and support !


 

 RABBIT ON !


((hugs))


Charly



qrcode

No comments: